Our Candle Jar Refills are easy to use and will give your candle vessels a new life. It is a great way to recycle those Jars. The refill kit includes 8 oz of soy wax and your choice of a scent in a microwavable container. You will also get 1 cotton wick with wick stickers attached, a stirring stick and easy to follow instructions.
*Amber Glass Jar is not included with the kit. This is a refill kit and we can not guarantee this kit if you are not using it to refill a jar you have purchased from us.
This is a link to the Scent Descriptions https://liveyoungcandles.com/pages/scent-descriptions
Please inspect your container carefully before microwaving to insure it has not cracked during shipping....If container is damaged, remove wax from the container and place in a microwave safe bowl.
Below are the steps to refill your Amber Jar Candles.
- Remove the old wick and wick clip.
- Clean your jar with warm soap and water - and be sure its dry when you are ready to refill.
- Peel the backing from the glue dot on your wick and press down firmly in the center of your jar.
- Place refill container in the microwave with the lid off for two minutes, carefully remove (it will be very full and wax is hot) and stir. If the wax is not fully melted, put back in the microwave for 15 second intervals until melted.
- Let the container with the melted wax sit for about 15 minutes.
- Stir and when the wax becomes cloudy pour into the prepped container.
- You can hold the wick still with a chopstick, or pencil if it starts to move.
- Let your candle sit for at least 24 hours before moving.
- Trim your wicks to 1/2 inches.
- Wait 3 days to light your new candle to get the best fragrance from the new wax.
Great Job! You have just refilled your Amber Jar Candle!
Light & Enjoy!