In this class you will join us Tawny & Allie as we walk you through the candle making process. This will be a 2 hour long completely hands on class where you will pick out your own vessels, scents, and pour your own wax. To purchase a ticket to a class browse our calendar below for a day and time that works for you, then click on the class for the link to tickets.
- Cost of the class ticket is $35.
- Cost of the vessel is separate and you will pay this at the end of the class....vessels range in price from $4-$30 depending on size and design.
- You are welcome to BYOB (wine, beer, etc.) and snacks, we have a beverage cooler and bar available for your convenience.
- Age requirements: because you will be handling hot wax and fragrance oils you must be 14 or older to attend and accompanied by an adult.
- Classes start on time so please be prompt. All ticket sales are final, incase of an emergency, please contact us and we will transfer your ticket to another day for you.
Candles will take 60-90 min to be set up enough to bring home with you. If you would like to wait for your candle to be ready, you can shop our retail, visit one of the restaurants, or breweries next door to us. If you don't want to wait we will hold your candles, and you can pick them up another day. For our out of town friends we can ship your candle to you for a shipping fee of $15.
*This class is meant to be an experience NOT a candle course for learning how to start a candle business. If you have a candle company or are looking to take this class to learn how to start a candle company, this is not the class for you. We do not allow recording, or notes to be taken of the process or materials used in this class.
Private group rates available, call us for more information and scheduling.
Our location is 916 N. East Street Frederick, MD 21701
Free Parking available
Our stores phone number is: (240) 815-7067
(American/New York is only the time zone, the class is in Frederick MD)